MOTIVATION AND LOYALTY PROMOTION :
1.Employee Housing Loans :
The Company adopted a program of awarding housing loans to Saudi employees through local banks according to legal regulations; standards have been developed to fairly determine the priority benefit of the program. The program entails:
• Providing an opportunity to own a residential house (villa/duplex/apartment) or building on land owned by the employee, or the financing of a partially built house owned by the employee.
• Financing up to SR (1,200,000) according to regulations.
• Repayment period of up to (20) years provided it does not exceed the retirement age of the employee (60 years).
• The Company contributes (70%) of the cost, and the Company’s contribution is discontinued in the event of termination of service of an employee.
2.Savings System :
The aim of the savings system is to encourage Saudi employees to continue in service while the Company allocates contribution versus the amount shared by the employee per month. This contribution is equivalent to (100%) of the value of the employee’s monthly subscription in his account. The employee gets the Company’s contribution upon retirement or the end of the service, according to the period of participation; the employee has the right to determine the amount deducted from his monthly savings on condition it does not to exceed (10%) of his basic salary at the time of joining the plan.
3. Automatic linkage with the Company’s Contracted Medical Provider :
The automated linkage project has been applied with the Company’s medical contractor.
4. Adjustment of Staff Salary and Allowances of Field Workers :
The Company is taking the necessary action to implement the requirements of the decision of the
Board of Directors to adjust the allowances of field workers, which amounts to (20%) of the base
monthly salary for Saudi/non-Saudi, according to the specific conditions of the decision.