OUR INITIATIVES FOR THE COMMUNITY
At Saudi Electricity Company, we are keen to build outstanding relationship with different sectors of society through the implementation of external communication programs, the most notable of which are:
Community Sector Visits Program :
A program designed to invite people from various community sectors (educational, governmental, private, etc.) and to welcome them at SEC's headquarters to view the Company's prominent facilities.
More Beautiful Environment Program :
A program designed to help clean up public parks in the touristic areas of the Kingdom.
You Are up to It :
Visiting children with severe illnesses and achieving their wishes to encourage them to continue with their treatment plan
Blood Donation Campaign :
A program for conducting for blood donation campaigns inside the Company in coordination with the Ministry of Health and the mobile blood banks.
Hajj - Umrah - Maintenance of public places - Iftar - Distribution of school bags - Cleaning the seashores - and other volunteer and community service programs.
Hosting charities :
Participation in events and activities of various associations, inviting them to join Company's activities in order to integrate with employees' families.
Supporting sustainability programs and new charities:
To study the projects of charitable societies that are concerned with the recuperation and empowerment of beneficiaries and rehabilitation of emerging societies to be able to implement their sustainable programs such as:
- Supporting the needs of Alzheimer's patients in collaboration with the Saudi Alzheimer's Disease Association.
- Contributing to purchase apartments and pay rents for a number of divorced women and widows in cooperation with Mawaddah Association to reduce divorce rate.
- Establishing a training center and two training rooms to serve the sons and daughters of registered families, divorced women, widows and families of prisoners by training and qualifying them through vocational programs and training courses to become self-sufficient and create an economic developmental in society in cooperation with Al Marwa Charitable Society.
- Establishing and furnishing a sewing factory, a computer lab and a beauty lab , in order to provide important services to those categories in the community that are dear to hearts, such as orphans and widows, and to help those in need through projects that alleviate the burdens of life in cooperation with Mastora Charity Association.
- Providing Jatha Charity Center for Disabled People with technology, education and training.
- Furnishing factory and assisting with the purchase of sewing machines and accessories, contracting female trainers and organizing courses with 20 trainees in each course, in cooperation with Albir charity at Ghalia.
- Providing Mansoura Charity for Social and Development Services center with; maintenance, computers, electrical equipment, furniture, stationery.
- Renting the training facilities of Albir Charity institute in Meghinia, and entering into a contract with a highly established training institute which include provision for supervisors and trainers, procuring computers, furnishing its facilities, organizing courses for students, assuming responsibility for remaining payments associated with the old contract, salaries of trainers and supervisors including electricity bills and prizes for students.
- Construction of a commercial and residential complex for the Society of Thaluthah Almanzar.
- The donation of computers for the benefit of the Ertiqa Charity Organization, for distribution to schools, associations, social development committees and mosques.