Our policy on social responsibility stems from the Company's approach to
achieve its objectives and works, while assuring commitment to the conduct and
practices related to social responsibility. Furthermore, this policy
constitutes the fundamental nucleus for launching the document "Company's Social
Responsibility Policies and the Parties We Cooperate with to Achieve Any Business", so that we all take the lead in considering it as an
educational and ethical document that we all seek to apply its provisions and to
support its articles.
Our social responsibility toward our stakeholders :
- Provide all parties who are affected by our activities with clear,
accurate, and reliable information, at the right time, in a manner that will
not go against the established professional rules and customary laws.
- Obligation to apply all the governance practices in an impartial and transparent
manner, and with proper documentation based on pertinent reports.
- Work toward involving all parties of concern as regards their interests
in incorporating their views in decisions and work programs, as well as the Company's practices,
Our social responsibility toward the employees :
- Securing a fair work environment that enables them to perform their
occupational tasks and duties, thus contributing to improve
the health and welfare levels of our employees and their families.
- Enabling the employees to practice free participation in decision-making
processes, and encouraging them to have open dialogs with the upper
- Encouraging them to present their free ideas and opinions governed by generally
accepted codes of conduct, and listening to them with respect and appreciation.
- Encouraging the employees, without any discrimination, to
engage in training and developmental programs, so that such programs will
contribute to the improvement of their abilities and professional skills and
qualify them for promotions to a better job position.
- Emphasizing that relationship with the employees are based on
responsibility and mutual success.
- Fairness among the employees and non-discrimination between them for any
- Encouraging all the employees and facilitating their involvement in any
activities that may benefit supporting the local community of the Company or
the external community at large.
- Complying with all laws and regulations that are applicable
locally in the work areas, including, for instance but not limited to, the
Saudi Labor Law. However, if there are insufficient legislations in the local
labor law, the Company will consider applying the best international practices,
without prejudice to the laws of the country.
Our social responsibility toward the community :
- The Company is seeking to invest in the community where it operates by
creating long-term development strategy based on community initiative needs. The results are assessed through performance
and outcomes indicators.
- Work, as much as possible, toward providing all types of direct and
indirect aids to charities and social development foundations to improve the living
standard of community members where we operate.
- Contribute to the support of providing employment opportunities for
community members of all categories of customers without any discrimination between
them for whatsoever reasons.
Our social responsibility toward the environment :
- Identifying all the direct and
indirect impacts on the local environment, according to the available
- Work toward achieving future objectives and
continuous positive results which are compatible with the international
standards for the preservation of the environment; with periodic documentation
through social responsibility reports, or at least, including them into the
annual report of the Company.
- Contribute to the support of direct and indirect
efforts aimed at developing methods for applying clean and eco-friendly
programs such as energy conservation programs for environmental purposes or
Our social responsibility toward the customers :
- Right to security and safety: by providing
- Right to be heard : by obtaining fair settlements of claims and complaints.
- Right to education : The customer has the right to acquire the knowledge necessary
for making conscious and reliable selections.
- Right to privacy : by taking sufficient security measures to assure that
the customer's data are not misused and become available to unsolicited
- Right to improved-technologies : by developing the methods that empower
the customer to gain access to services.
Our social responsibility toward the suppliers and contractors :
- Work, as much as possible, to purchase from and work with local suppliers
and contractors to support the small/medium-sized enterprises based on mutual
responsibility and success.
- Opening channels of communication with all Company suppliers and
contractors for the purpose of improving the end services and products for the
- Work, as much as possible, to urge all Company suppliers and contractors
to work in accordance with the norms of social responsibility.
- Providing all kinds of awareness and vocational support to contribute to
the success of the social responsibility programs with the parties we work
- Commitment to the rules of fair and impartial competitiveness without
causing harm to any competitor.
- We are obliged to refrain from practicing all kinds of corruption and bribery
in order to get illegal preferential treatment when receiving quotations for tenders or bids
announced by the company or when we deliver the products or projects. At the same time, we are seeking to promote awareness
and train our employees on the mechanisms of how to fight and diminish
- Full compliance with the locally applied legislations, regulations and
laws concerning the Company's practices.
- Adherence to the work ethics and rules, which are not necessarily found
in the applied systems, regulations or rules.