The company believes that the strength of its share in the stock exchange is a collective responsibility by all company activities (departments and business activities), as the share's strength in the stock exchange depends on several factors, of which the most notable are :
- Financial standing/worthiness of the Company.
- Investors' trust in the company, its officials, and its future trends.
- The attractiveness of the electricity sector from investment perspective and competition.
- Company policy on dividends, development of shareholders' equities, and investor protection.
- Quality of disclosure and degree of transparency with regard to important issues to investors and shareholders.
- Effective communication of the legislative and executive entities in the financial market.