• How can I register as a contractor with the Saudi Electricity Company?
You can register at the company's Go to Business > registration and qualification > Contractor and Vendor Registration and fill the form for the company’s registration. An onscreen message will show you the documentation required for registration of local or foreign contractors. An autoreply e-mail will be sent to the contractor with a link to upload business certification, after which the request would be ready for final review and approval.
This video will guide you through the registration process: video
• How can a contractor take advantage of the services at the Bidder Portal page after registration is complete?
After the registration process is completed, login information will be sent in two messages to the e-mail address entered when registered: The first message will contain the username and Vendor number, and the second message will contain a temporary password.
This video will show you around the contractor's portal : video
• Can a contractor get an additional username or update the current one in the bidder portal?
You can create an additional username or update your existing one. Just download the form titled “Update or Add Contact” here , fill it in and have it notarized at the Chamber of Commerce, then send scans of the form and appropriate documentation to LAQ-CRQ@se.com.sa.
*For foreign companies, the form may be notarized at the Saudi diplomatic missions of their respective countries.
• How can I recover a lost password?
Go to Link click Get Support, and enter the required information you used when you registered (your username, first name, last name, and email address.)
This video will guide you through the password recovery process: video
If you need any additional support, you may contact us at LAQ-CRQ@se.com.sa
• How can information related to the Commercial Registration (registration number, Vendor name, or any other information) be updated in the Company's system?
A request to change the commercial registration information must be sent to LAQ-CRQ@se.com.sa with these documents attached: The old commercial registration (if any), the new commercial registration, and the amendment statement of the commercial registration issued by the Ministry of Commerce.
• How can a contractor's commercial certificates be updated in the company's system?
All commercial certificates – except for restricted Zakat, conditional Zakat, Facilitation Letters – can be updated by uploading each certificate in the specified field in PDF format through the bidder portal, as well as entering all the expiry dates of the uploaded certificates accurately (in Gregorian calendar format).
This video will guide you through the process of updating business documents: video
• How can the restricted and/or conditional Zakat Certificate and Tasheel Letter be updated?
Restricted and conditional Zakat certificates and Facilitation Letters must be sent to LAQ-CRQ@se.com.sa. The vendor number should be stated in the mail sent, with the phrase “Restricted or conditional zakat certificate or Facilitation Letter” appearing in the title of the email to be sent.
• How can the prequalification forms be obtained through the bidder Portal?
You can download the financial, commercial and technical qualification forms here: Business > Registration and Qualification > Contractor’s Qualification > contractor's portal. Enter the reference number of any project you’re interested in qualifying for. Fill out the forms and submit them manually. The reference numbers for the activities are here: Link This video will show you how to upload the qualification forms: video
• How can I submit my prequalification files after completion?
You must ship your prequalification documents in hard copy, along with three soft copies on CD, to the Localization and Qualification Department - Contractors Registration and Qualification division.
• What is the procedure for upgrading my qualification as a contractor?
An upgrade process is the same as that for a new request. Please follow the steps described in question 9 above.
• What are tax certificate classification updates in the Contractor Portal?
#01: a registered contractor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
#02: an unregistered contractor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
#03: contractor abides by GCC tax agreement
#04: contractor not covered by GCC tax agreement
#05: Contractor outside GCC system.
For any technical issues with the bidder portal, please provide us with a screenshot and a simple explanation of the problem, in addition to your Vendor number and username, at LAQ-CRQ@se.com.sa